The Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC, Bellator, WSOF, Invicta, Pride, WEC, StrikeForce

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

about this site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

about this site Empty
PostSubject: about this site   about this site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:16 pm

I am your Admin.This is a place to archive fights. All fights will be posted under the fighters name. Please make sure to look for your fighter before making a new thread when posting videos in the archives threads. Keep all discussions in the discussion thread. If you want to talk about a certain video Then copy and post your video into the discussions category and talk your little hearts out. I don't give a shit what you guys do in the discussions threads. But I want clean video threads. I repeat this site is mainly to archive fights. As you can see I have already started a lot of the archiving. Feel free to add any fight into their proper thread. Make sure that all the videos that are posted into the archives are full fights. When posting a video please post the same fight into both fighters respected threads. the reason I started this site. Is to make it easy for anyone to look up a particular fighter and be able to watch all that fighters fights without having to search everywhere online. If you have questions feel free to send me a pm. I will try to answer you asap!

ok a little bit about the rules.

Ownership of copyright

The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by The Archive [and its licensors].

Copyright license

The Archive grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:

 view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
 copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
 print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.

The Archive does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website.   In other words, all other rights are reserved.

For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without the admins prior written permission.  

Data mining

The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.

Enforcement of copyright

The Archive takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.

If The Archive discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, The Archive may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials.  You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.

If you become aware of any use of The Archives copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to thearchivemma@yahoo.com

Infringing material

If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to thearchivemma@yahoo.com

The archive does not permit the posting of any copyright material. You must have the expressed owners permission to do so. Anyone caught violating these terms will be banned from the site indefinably.
Back to top Go down
https://thearchive.forumotion.com

about this site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive :: Rules/Introduction Thread-
Jump to: